the underlying concerns
Injuries in dental offices are among high concerns with inspectors.
- Needles and other sharp objects, spatter, and aerosols can transmit viral infections
- Dental materials, Gloves containing latex,detergents, lubricating oils, solvents, and X-ray processing chemicals could lead to an allergic skin reaction.
- Using nitrous oxide gas regularly over an extended period of time may contain hazard
- Ionizing radiation
- Non-ionizing radiation
A safety audit will reveal potential hazards that we can correct and change before any injury.
• Solutions for these problems can be relatively inexpensive
• Implemented quickly and easily
• Work with your staff to show them proper ergonomic techniques
• Offer “penny wise” solutions for your problem areas